My New Problem

Hi,

I flash Hynix nand chip and install bootmii is very easy. but flash Samsung chips is almost too hard.

Last time I helped my friend flash bootmii of success.

this time the same Samsung chips. I use the same wires to flash it. but I couldn't flash any data.

I got block is different massege.

I have followed the xavbox's diagram

but I don't know where this wire connection to?

it look as Data0~GND. but if I did so. I start up the infectus and try to "Detect USB", "Open", then "Ident", I will get an error that the software can't identify the nand.

therefore I skiped it.

if it not Data0~GND. plz tell me where to connection it?

Edited by thiefstar
if it not Data0~GND. plz tell me where to connection it?

Hi,

it's the D0 trick..if you short D0 to ground when boot0 try to load boot1, it fail and stop....you have to do this to have correct dump.

So you have to short D0 to ground with switch or push button, hold it and press power, when the led turn green, release push button.

I'M NOT UNDERSTAND :b_thumbsdown_20:

arrff t'es meilleurs en français c'est i don't understand!! ;)

;) moi aussi

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuutain, c'est la première fois que je lis du Yoyo en anglais :b_thumbsdown_20:

Incompréhensible............ ;)

Guy, try to write your message in an understandable way, with sentences and verbs !!!

I have no choice but to drop it in the "parking à boulet", until you write it again ! (but the right way this time.......)

Thx

but I don't know where this wire connection to?

Hello,

I'm not sure but i think that it isn't necessary if you have disconnect the hard drive disc and the another module, the wii does not boot ... it is necessary for obtained a good dump.... (the wired is nessecary if your wii is in state of fonction...in this case the NAND is rewrite permanently... and the nand appear to be corrupt....)

In fact I was confront to a problem likely yours (infectus was not detect...), and for resolve it I connect the J-tag with wii on power on, and the infectus is reconize by the xavprog ;)...(sorry my english isn't very good...)